Royal Treatment Therapeutics
Built on a passion for wellness, Royal Treatment Therapeutics is committed to restoring and maintaining your health, balance, and wellbeing through outstanding patient care. Whether you’re seeking pain relief, stress reduction, or relaxation, we make it our mission to provide you with the “royal treatment” at our award-winning multidisciplinary wellness centre.
We are pleased to offer registered massage therapy, chiropractic care, physiotherapy, acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments such as cupping and reflexology. Our services are custom tailored based on each individual patient to ensure specific goals are achieved.
Our Core Values
- Be Honest, Humble and kind
- Trust the Process
- Constant Pursuit of Growth & Learning
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Deliver “WOW” Through Service
- Build a Positive Team & Family Spirit
- Laugh And Have Fun People First , Patient Second
Our skilled team of registered massage therapists, physiotherapists, a chiropractor, registered acupuncturists, and Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners are licensed in their respective fields and ready to help you get back to the life you love. They have extensive experience assessing and treating a variety of conditions including musculoskeletal dysfunctions, sports injuries, and internal ailments such as infertility, digestive issues, allergies, skin disorders, and more.
Featuring online booking, full-time reception, five modern treatment rooms with Sonos music systems, heated electric tables, and free Wi-Fi, Royal Treatment Therapeutics is a warm and inviting space where clients receive the most caring and professional service. Our clinic is situated on the ground floor, making it easily accessible via wheelchair. We are open seven days a week and offer the convenience of direct billing to many health insurance companies.
Located in South Burnaby, Royal Treatment Therapeutics can be easily reached from major areas of Greater Vancouver including Burnaby, New Westminster, Vancouver, and Richmond. Our clinic is just a short walk from Royal Oak SkyTrain station and close to Metrotown, Highgate Village, and Market Crossing shopping centres.
Proudly part of:
- College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia
- Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia
- College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
- Registered Massage Therapists’ Association of British Columbia
- Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA)
- BC Chiropractic Association (BCCA)
- College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia