Get In Touch
How to Find Us
Free parking on Royal Oak Ave, Clinton Street, and at the plaza where Buy Low Foods is located. There is also bicycle parking available. Our clinic is wheelchair accessible.
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sat: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sun: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Our focus is to keep you, and our RTT family of healthcare professionals and support staff, safe and healthy. In order to do this, we have made a number of very important changes to our usual way of doing business. Until the pandemic is over the following will be our “new normal”:
- Verbal and written COVID-19 pre-screening questions will be done as a part of your appointment booking and at the time of your treatment.
- Patients are asked to bring their own personal disposable mask or cloth face covering. Please wear them into the clinic and face-masks will be mandatory to get your treatments. All of our staff will be wearing them as well.
- Patients are asked to come alone as our waiting rooms will have limited seating.
- All patients will be required to wash their hands before and after treatment.
- Please arrive a couple of minutes before your treatment time.
- We have enhanced our sanitization/ disinfection protocols with COVID-19 rated cleaning products. All contact surfaces will be cleaned after use.
- Touchless Payment System: As of August 1st, 2020, we will require ALL patients to have an email address and credit card on file in order to minimize the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus. Your information will be uploaded to a secure, encrypted JaneApp account. We will continue to directly bill your insurance company. Any outstanding balance will be charged to the card on your account. Your receipts will be emailed to you.
Your appointment time is reserved specially for you. To respect the time of our practitioners and patients, we require a minimum notice of 48 hours to change or cancel an appointment. Missed appointments or appointments that are cancelled in less than the required time will be charged the full amount of the visit. We understand emergencies and illnesses arise suddenly, however the more notice you can provide, the better we can accommodate you.
Please be on time for your appointments. Staying on schedule is important to us as we consider our patients time valuable. If a patient is late, their treatment will still end at the scheduled time to prevent the next appointment from being affected.
All our patients are important to us and we want to give everyone a chance to book appointments with their desired practitioner. As a result, we do not allow double bookings for the same treatment in the same day.
Maximum Number of Treatments
We also ask that patients only book three of the same treatments per week. This gives the body enough time to rest and regain its natural strength, while giving others the opportunity to book appointments that fit their schedule.